We’re so excited to announce we’ll be reopening our doors after almost 3 months of being away!
With that being said things will be different when you return. Here’s how;
- We will have one way traffic through the school. This means that you will only be able to enter through the front entrance and you will have to exit through our back entrance. Parent will be asked to drive around the back and form a line to pickup their children.
- We are asking that all parent wait outside during classes. We have a maximum amount of people we can have in the building at a time and we ask that everyone wait either in their cars or in our outside seating during class.
- We will be doing temperature checks at the door. If the class attendant has a temperature at or above 100.4 F they will not be able to attend class.
- All classes have the mats sectioned into 12×12 sections to allow for solo occupants or family groups.
- All classes must be scheduled online to make sure we do not go over our occupancy limit.
- The schedule has changed to allow for classes that will be distanced
- Class times have been adjusted to allow for cleaning in between classes.
We are doing everything in our power to keep everyone safe and well during this unsure time. We will be updating the new schedule weekly to allow for more classes if needed so please be on the lookout every week for an update.
We look forward to having everyone back on the mats with us.